My favorite tool for creating and organizing visual layouts as well as collaborating with my clients is Milanote! Have you used it before? It's a fun tool that is extremely customizable when it comes to showcasing clients their brand designs.
Milanote feels a lot like working on the wall in a creative studio - visual, tactile, and sometimes a bit messy - it’s is a great fit for designers who work with clients remotely.
My branding clients love to use Milanote because they get an overall view of their project. I start by providing all necessary links to them, including the link to their client portal, dropbox folder, questionnaire, contract & logo package. I also include a check-list of items for me as well as a check-list of their client homework. I also explain how to give the best feedback. My clients are able to comment on their favorite parts of the brand design, give feedback on the logos, and include images into the mood board.
Some of my favorite features:
• Write notes & to-do lists, upload images & files and save things you find on the web
• Organize visually using the flexible drag and drop interface.
• Boards by default are a private place to think, but with a single click you can create a shared workspace for collaboration with your team or clients
• Milanote is filled with hundreds of built-in templates to help you get started with a variety of different projects, from creating a mood board to writing that perfect creative brief.
• There's a free version available to use!
Check it out here: https://milanote.com/